• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Small live rock chunks / coralline scrapings

seanarino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I'm looking for small bits (I do mean small, like, gravel size if you want even, or 1-2 inch pebbles) of live rock, or coralline scrapings (preferably both, but just one or the other is fine!). I don't want a big bag of live rock either; I don't want anybody to have to fish around for any pieces that much!

Because I'm not looking for much at all, I'd like for it to be under $25 or $30 total, but I don't know how possible that is with shipping. I'm just trying to get my tank going and would like to start with some extra live rock in the tank to get established!

OP
OP
seanarino

seanarino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The price is higher than your looking for, $49, but Aquabiomics.com’s reef rubble fits the description of what you are looking for.
A little too much in the price range for me, but yes, that is what I'm looking for, basically! I just wanted to get something from someone else's tank / something established.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little too much in the price range for me, but yes, that is what I'm looking for, basically! I just wanted to get something from someone else's tank / something established.
It might help if you post what city and state you’re in. Someone might jump in if they know you are near.

OP
OP
seanarino

seanarino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might help if you post what city and state you’re in. Someone might jump in if they know you are near.
Illinois is in the prefixes for the thread. I did add what county I'm in to my 'about me'. I don't live in a big city, so I wanted to keep it at least slightly anonymous.

Hidden426

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am in Villa Park and I am breaking down my tank. I can break off some rock, you can take some sand, and we can take some coralline off the back wall if you would like.

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 49 47.6%
  • Full frame

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • All of the above

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back