sotsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there fellow reefers!
I just purchased my first tank and it has been running for around 3 days now, I purchased a Refugium Light at my lfs but it is too large for my setup. I was wondering if anyone knew of any small low cost Refugium lights that will fit on the back of an aquaclear50 HOB Filter. My tank is a deep blue professional 7.5 gal cube. Let me know of any suggestions and post links as well, thanks!

Build Thread

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there fellow reefers!
I just purchased my first tank and it has been running for around 3 days now, I purchased a Refugium Light at my lfs but it is too large for my setup. I was wondering if anyone knew of any small low cost Refugium lights that will fit on the back of an aquaclear50 HOB Filter. My tank is a deep blue professional 7.5 gal cube. Let me know of any suggestions and post links as well, thanks!

Build Thread
You could do something as simple as a 6500k coil bulb from any hardware store with a reflector housing. or if you're loooking to go LED there are grow light bulbs on amazon and ebay that have been used with great success and they fit into any lamp fixture. Or there is the Kessil H80 which is smaller fuge light that has also been proven to promote great growth.

AirIck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there fellow reefers!

Build Thread
Did you ever find a light for a HOB refugium? I’m in the same situation

Back