Snail ID

Nick Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I was a bad husband today and took time to go grab a few frags from the local fish store between earrings! I grabbed some gsp and xenia and when I went to go dip this snail was in the cup. Looks familiar and if I remember correctly it’s reef safe but need to double check before adding to tank.

I would do a search but I still have things to do!

Thanks for all the help!
IMG_9092.jpeg

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I was a bad husband today and took time to go grab a few frags from the local fish store between earrings! I grabbed some gsp and xenia and when I went to go dip this snail was in the cup. Looks familiar and if I remember correctly it’s reef safe but need to double check before adding to tank.

I would do a search but I still have things to do!

Thanks for all the help!
You can’t be that bad of a husband if you did it between earrings. I hope the earrings were for the wife :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:!

OP
OP
Nick Steele

Nick Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can’t be that bad of a husband if you did it between earrings. I hope the earrings were for the wife :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:!
Eh for her and the little one so it’s a win win really!

Thanks I don’t like those snails as I believe they lay eggs a lot too so he’s going back to the store tomorrow when I get fish!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 152 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%

Back