Snowcasso Clownfish Club...Keeping Doni's Legacy!!!!

DucatiGtr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One is a snowcasso and the other is a helmeted white from Donis.. Had these for a bit, Need to find the date of when I got them.. This is an older pic. Took them almost a year to pair!

Attachments

• IMG_8884.jpg
    IMG_8884.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_8897.jpg
    IMG_8897.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 274

J Rog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to get my hands on a pair from Doni a while back. Every time i would make the attempt she would be sold out. lol

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted to own a Snowcasso. I guess now, the only way to get one is if one of my fellow reefers are willing to sell theirs, which I doubt.

All Snowcasso's produced by Doni will be gold as compared to the ones that TBA will be selling.

OP
OP
LatinKing

LatinKing

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted to own a Snowcasso. I guess now, the only way to get one is if one of my fellow reefers are willing to sell theirs, which I doubt.

All Snowcasso's produced by Doni will be gold as compared to the ones that TBA will be selling.
Definitely, a Doni's Snowcasso adults are worth a serious price if your looking into breeding. Especially, when she was selling a single Snowcasso juvenile for $300 barely an inch. Just before selling the TM she was selling a single snowcasso for $500 each. We are talking about snowcasso direct from Doni's stock. Again before you purchase get proof of purchase it's from Doni's. Buying from TBA chances are they are not SC may look but it's not. You pay for what you get!

That being said, let's post more snowcasso from Doni's. Maybe some here who already have adult pairs and are breeding show pics of them spawning, or share if any success there are many here looking to buy Doni's Snowcasso off springs.

Last edited:

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breathing some life back into this thread. Here is the female C-Quest Onyx / Donis Reef Snowcasso I got from AJ at Just Clownin Aroind about a week ago. The coloration is amazing and only getting better.

5ad25eca117689028970d7f023d292a1.jpg

Branespikin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breathing some life back into this thread. Here is the female C-Quest Onyx / Donis Reef Snowcasso I got from AJ at Just Clownin Aroind about a week ago. The coloration is amazing and only getting better.

5ad25eca117689028970d7f023d292a1.jpg
How can i get in touch with this AJ?

DMURB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An anyone help me with a question here? Did donis only produce a hybrid snowcasso or did they produce picasso as well.

Reyco77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its and old thread. But where can i buy some of these doni snowcassos

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back