• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***SOLD***4 BRAND NEW acrylic tanks

Item Price
$100 - $500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jamie814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Plans changed and will not be using these.

I have 4 acrylic tanks that are all new and unused still wrapped in plastic and still have protective film on them for sale.

Two 50" long x 22" wide x 22" tall 1/2" thick all black acrylic. Great for sump or refugium tanks that you do not want to have light bleed out the front! NO baffles or holes in these tanks.
One 26" long x 22" wide x 22" tall 1/2" thick all black acrylic. No baffles or holes in this tank.
One 26" long x 22" wide x 22" tall 1/2" thick sump tank with 7" filter sock holder, black back and sides as pictured. No holes drilled in this tank.

PACKAGE DEAL FOR ALL! Cost me over $3,000 new for these tanks and I'm taking a big loss, just want them gone.

Will deliver for small fee depending on distance from me OR will ship via freight but cost is going to most likely be $200-$400 depending on your location.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.8%
Back