• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[SOLD] Acro Frag Pack (TGC Cherry Bomb, Homewrecker, Walt Disney, Pink Floyd)

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WYSIWYG. TGC Cherry Bomb, Homewrecker, Walt Disney and RR Pink Floyd. All four frags for $495 shipped. PayPal to hold, no exceptions.

1. TGC Cherry Bomb
frag_pack_acros_for_sale_20191029_6436.jpg

2. Homewrecker
frag_pack_acros_for_sale_20191029_6437.jpg

3. Walt Disney
frag_pack_acros_for_sale_20191029_6438.jpg

4. RR Pink Floyd
frag_pack_acros_for_sale_20191029_6439.jpg

----------
** Pictures Taken under Radion xr15w Pro G4s with spectrum setting at 18,500K.

** DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival if shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for shipper delays, shipper errors or acts of God. Picture/video of coral or anemone in the bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Must provide temperature of water in bag immediately upon opening for DOA purposes. Coral or anemone will be replaced in the event of a DOA if available with a like-sized piece in a reasonable timeframe or the purchase price will be refunded minus cost of shipping. Costs of shipping are the responsibility of buyer.

Payment must be received within 2 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can u show me the colonies for home wrecker? Also , will u take trade?

@zero edge Not really looking for trades at the moment (unless you have a TGC Acrolandia).

The frag was cut from this Homewrecker.
homewrecker_20191030_6469.jpg

I also have a piece growing out that was cut from the above colony in my growout/frag tank.
homewrecker_20191030_6470.jpg

ryanuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased this pack from Randy and everything arrived great. Would definitely buy from him again.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 62 50.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back