• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD BNIB Neptune Trident + 6 Months ABC Reagents

Item Price
$575
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was shipped to me by Neptune directly as a replacement for my unit that flailed, it has not been opened and is still sealed. Had to wait a while for this and I've honestly gotten used to testing manually so I see no need to hook this one up. During the wait I also purchased 6 months of Reagents from ABC Reagents so I am selling this as a package deal.

Trident Brand new is $675 and the Reagents are $70, selling as a package for $575 Shipped. Local Pick up is $525, pick up zip code in NJ is 07702

DM is key, PayPal payment only.

IMG_0958.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
blstravler

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump & Price Drop

As far as those commenting on the Invoice, neither of you have even made me an offer. Also, posting a pic of the serial number on the bottom of the box will tell you nothing. It would only matter if the unit itself (serial number is in the reagent tray) matches the number on the box. When you get a refurb the numbers have never matched (for me at least and I've one 3 refurb's in the past) As well, when you get a refurb it says that on the invoice. This is why I posted the invoice. As I explained to the person above payment is via PayPal G&S and you are protected if I was for some reason trying to scam you. Which I'm not.

KHH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would buy this if I didn’t just buy one from reefstock. Im curious why do people care if it’s refurbished? Even refurbished have a Neptune warranty.

OP
OP
blstravler

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would buy this if I didn’t just buy one from reefstock. Im curious why do people care if it’s refurbished? Even refurbished have a Neptune warranty.
Exactly! I have no idea why people are so focused on my trying to rip them off, if you don't want to buy it don't. I would never cheat someone like that.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back