Some Pics from my trip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for being a bit sparse on posts of late. I've been on a speaking trip in the UK, and am finishing up a weekend in France before heading home. Saw some cool tanks, great sights, and met some awesome hobbyists. Here are a few pics of some of the aquariums I've had the pleasure of seeing. I am the WORST photographer in the world, and taking pics with an iPhone doesn't help my cause, so try to look at the pics for the content, LOL:

photo-68.jpg

A very actinic pic of one of the nicest reef aquariums I've ever seen - Mohammed Majid's 1,000 gallon reef.
Unfortunately, we arrived there after the main lights were out, so it's a bit blue. An amazing system.

photo-69.jpg

Another shot of this impressive aquarium. Look at the size of those Efflos! And he has a cool collection of Tangs, too!

photo-71.jpg

A very cool macroalgae/gorgonian tank at a store called Aquatic Design Centre in London. Seahorses, Butterflies, and Angels living well together! And check out the Cualerpa growth!

AdobePhotoshopExpress_20121103125152.jpg

Topdown shot from a teriffic UK coral propagator, Jason's Aquatics in Cornwall. Bad shot of a great facility, run by two "real deal" coral guys!

Anyways, hope to have better pics and all sorts of new Unique Corals stuff coming in next week upon my return. Hope everyone is doing well!

Scott

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome and so jealous!

Back