Someone is nicking the orange

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Father’s work, graduating definitely made me a buckeye. Ohio State first, Big 10 second. When you are my age and all your life you hear announcers talk about the Big 10 like the redheaded stepchild while they oooze over their golden boys the SEC and ACC I support every Big 10 team. Rooted for Xichigan in the last two playoffs because, well they are Big 10. I was hoping for two Big 10 in the championship game, with OSU the winner of course.
I was to. That would shove the narrative back in the announcers faces.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Alaska every week when I am watching gold divers and The last frontier does that count
alaska GIF

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas to the orange gang have a grate holiday
Merry Christmas GIF
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We will be grating the Christmas cheese! You hitting the pints again Nman? Have a GREAT holiday. See what I did there with grate and great?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We will be grating the Christmas cheese! You hitting the pints again Nman? Have a GREAT holiday.
Oh yes pints will be going down my throat.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On behalf of Puffy Clause and myself, Merry Christmas everyone! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Another informative video Matt, all 5 systems look great. In your face Tang police. Merry Christmas!

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something new to me but easy too dohttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeYNkRRL/

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something new to me but easy too dohttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeYNkRRL/

He got his own bowl! The soup spoon and salad fork were on the wrong side. You kids and your tick tack.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He got his own bowl! The soup spoon and salad fork were on the wrong side. You kids and your tick tack.
It's a long time since I was a boy. Here's another one just to finish you for the night.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this whole thread some kind of subliminal ruse to make me think orange is mainstream and to get me to accept the thread formerly named "Orange You Glad..." that was quietly changed (after I reported it to the mods) to not draw attention to the fringe reefers and cultist behavior therein?

Last edited:

Minifoot77

Jack of all trades and a master of none
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this whole thread some kind of dumb ruse to make me think orange is mainstream and to get me to accept the thread formerly named "Orange You Glad..." that was quietly changed (after I reported it to the mods) to not draw attention to the fringe reefers and cultist behavior therein?
Aren't all reefer fringe?

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this whole thread some kind of dumb ruse to make me think orange is mainstream and to get me to accept the thread formerly named "Orange You Glad..." that was quietly changed (after I reported it to the mods) to not draw attention to the fringe reefers and cultist behavior therein?
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this whole thread some kind of dumb ruse to make me think orange is mainstream and to get me to accept the thread formerly named "Orange You Glad..." that was quietly changed (after I reported it to the mods) to not draw attention to the fringe reefers and
If fishstyx says you’re a good guy that will do for me

Last edited:

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is pink your colour
This name has never been changed and report away my friend I don't give 2 monkeys make sure it's REV you report it too. Always start at the top. Also what's up are your threads not getting good responses so you have to slate some one else's. Please remember this saying Treat others the way you would like to be treated your self. And have a happy New year a.nd make sure no one nicks your Orange. This thread is just a it of fun too make funny post and smile. Saves you going to the doctors for Anti D tablets lol
Easy. Easy... Bean's a good guy. His sense of humor is an acquired taste. He wasn't threatening you at all, and he was joking about reporting ME to the mods, not you. Again, a joke about my thread's name change and all of the orange. I think you seriously misinterpreted his post.. deep breaths, bud. Sending good vibes.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back