Sometimes R2R cracks me up at inappropriate times

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably spend too much time here, but you guys are all too funny. I'm often trying to suppress laughs while in the office, which just comes out as a type of reverse snort. Usually, I follow that up with a cough or two or blow my nose, but it's obviously a cover for me reading hilarious content at work. Kudos and thanks to you all!

I think I'll end with a few pointers to help you avoid awkward situations at work:

1. Don't take your phone with you to the bathroom, or put it in airplane mode and play chess instead

2. Don't have R2R open whilst on a tele- or video-conference call; the latter is especially embarrassing

3. Move up in the company till you get your own office with a door. Make it sound proof.

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @tbrown , I was beginning to think I'm the only person that finds any humor here.

Half Baked Whos Comin With Me GIF

Lonely Ghost Town GIF

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably spend too much time here, but you guys are all too funny. I'm often trying to suppress laughs while in the office, which just comes out as a type of reverse snort. Usually, I follow that up with a cough or two or blow my nose, but it's obviously a cover for me reading hilarious content at work. Kudos and thanks to you all!

I think I'll end with a few pointers to help you avoid awkward situations at work:

1. Don't take your phone with you to the bathroom, or put it in airplane mode and play chess instead

2. Don't have R2R open whilst on a tele- or video-conference call; the latter is especially embarrassing

3. Move up in the company till you get your own office with a door. Make it sound proof.
2a don't read the threads aloud during your zoom call, especially when not muted

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
99% of the time, i never have anything to add. Or, doesn't make a lick of sense.
cat fail falling GIF
Well, I'm at home now and can laugh at cats falling off toilets as much as I want. Just glares from the wife, now!

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2a don't read the threads aloud during your zoom call, especially when not muted
Yes! Always double check the mute button. And if you're driving you have to check that both the phone and the car are on mute!

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

3a Move up in the company until you get you own office with an in wall reef tank. . .

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yuh, i gotta be careful at night time. Or I'll wake everyone up.
Don't wake the baby!

And if you do, quickly blame your husband's snoring and put him in charge of rocking the baby back to sleep as penance.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't wake the baby!

And if you do, quickly blame your husband's snoring and put him in charge of rocking the baby back to sleep as penance.
He's, i guess teething. It's been a very long week. Randomly biting anything he can. My brains like
Space Earth GIF by JustViral.Net

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's, i guess teething. It's been a very long week. Randomly biting anything he can. My brains like
Space Earth GIF by JustViral.Net
This too shall pass! Good luck with the teething! That's rough if my baby amnesia isn't too bad!

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I use R2R for stress and comic relief. My coworkers don’t seem to care. I’m generally eccentric either way.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 190 73.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.6%
Back