Spears PVC 1" Gate Valve 3d File

encrustingacro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone 3d model a Spears PVC 1" gate valve for me please? The specific model is 2012-010 Thanks.

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You take a Screenshot of it, from the site or you down load it onto your computer or iPad and take a Screenshot. I just realized the OP Maybe trying to 3D Print the valve. This is highly illegal, and violates copyright laws. I don’t know why someone would want to do this anyway, as the valves are cheap and if not locally available, can be delivered to your door in a few days.

OP
OP
encrustingacro

encrustingacro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You take a Screenshot of it, from the site or you down load it onto your computer or iPad and take a Screenshot. I just realized the OP Maybe trying to 3D Print the valve. This is highly illegal, and violates copyright laws. I don’t know why someone would want to do this anyway, as the valves are cheap and if not locally available, can be delivered to your door in a few days.
I am actually not trying to 3d print the valve, I am using a cad program to design a tank system.

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you should be able to get the Cad Drawings off the sites I listed, in the way I described. I used to this all the time, to get around the PDF. Before they had easily PDF File converters. The last job I was on, they were too cheap to buy me a CAD Program. I would take the Drawings of different HVAC Controls, show how the components were wired together, and write instructions on how everything worked. Also how to calibrate and trouble shoot the controls.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 49 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back