• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Spectacular Collector's 10 Piece Acro Pack

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Everyone!

I have another spectacular 10 piece acro pack that is sure to please! All the frags are encrusted and healthy!
This pack is $900 Shipped to your door, it includes the following WYSIWYG pieces.

_DSC8430.JPG

Matt V Pacific Wave

_DSC8429.JPG

SniperSPS Rainbow Stag

_DSC8428.JPG

CRT Space Masters

_DSC8427.JPG

CRT Magma

_DSC8426.JPG

CRT Delight

_DSC8425.JPG

CRT Tropicana

_DSC8424.JPG

CRT Joy Ride

_DSC8432-3.JPG

TGC Crazy Eyes

_DSC8421.JPG

RR Rainbow Snowcone

_DSC8422.JPG

TGC Midnite Mamba

DOA Policy and Guarantee: Standard DOA Applies.
I guarantee my corals for 72 hours after reception. To qualify for the guarantee, the package must be accepted on the first delivery attempt, and you must send clear pictures of the corals within 4 hours of delivery.
In the case a coral perishes within 72 hours, the customer must send a clear picture of the perished coral for credit on the next order or equivalent replacement.
We are not responsible for any mishaps or delays due to shipping services. We do not offer refunds and cannot credit/refund shipping fees.
In the case where an immediate replacement is requested, the buyer must cover shipping.

Please PM me with any questions, for more pictures and mother colony references please visit my show thread or Instagram!

As always, thank you for looking!

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back