Speeding up Coral Growth.....

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very simple and easy................ ask your self if you can turn a animal species in a full grown adult with in 6 months....................?!?!?
IMO, just let it grow naturally and as Jason already mentioned......Patience!!!

jpines

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The venous fly trap is not an animal and neither are other plants...the true definition of a plant/animal comes from their biological/chemical makeup.

It is a carnivorous plant. Just because something retracts, extends, ect doesn't make It an animal. By definition, plants have a cell wall. Animals don't. There are many other classifications that explain why the fly trap is in fact a plant, and not an animal.

juggalogentry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very simple and easy................ ask your self if you can turn a animal species in a full grown adult with in 6 months....................?!?!?
IMO, just let it grow naturally and as Jason already mentioned......Patience!!!
id have to agree, and from what other people have stated about trying to "roid out" your corals in a sense, the structure of it will grow bigger faster but be more brittle

juggalogentry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The venous fly trap is not an animal and neither are other plants...the true definition of a plant/animal comes from their biological/chemical makeup.

It is a carnivorous plant. Just because something retracts, extends, ect doesn't make It an animal. By definition, plants have a cell wall. Animals don't. There are many other classifications that explain why the fly trap is in fact a plant, and not an animal.

the true definition of an animal from websters would be
any of a kingdom (Animalia) of living things including many-celled organisms and often many of the single-celled ones (as protozoans) that typically differ from plants in having cells without cellulose walls, in lacking chlorophyll and the capacity for photosynthesis, in requiring more complex food materials (as proteins), in being organized to a greater degree of complexity, and in having the capacity for spontaneous movement and rapid motor responses to stimulation...

now just because i found a shorter more simple "definition" that would help get the point i was trying to get across happened to displease you, there was no reason to be rude about it sir, of course im not a moron and a fly trap is indeed a plant, was just trying to expand some minds to think outside the box,

jpines

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Jugalo, wasn't intending to be rude. And no, I don't think you're a moron [emoji16]. I guess my tone is hard to interpret through a forum..and I did just wake up so my message was rather short.

Anyway, my bad. Didn't mean to interrupt the OP's original question. As everyone else said..have patience

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back