Stock list

tbrydges

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I'm needing help with identifying what order to add my fish in. I currently am stocking a 40 gallon cube all in one system with skimmer. I have 2 clownfish a few astrea snails and nasarius snails cleaner shrimp and a couple hermits. I've been doing research on fish and qtys. So what we are thinking is 1 longnose hawkfish, 1 royal Gramma, l watchmen goby pistol shrimp pair, 1 algae blenny, and 1 sixline wrasse. I also am thinking a couple chromis and a clown goby but the first few are the priority picks. The goal is to fit these into 2 shipments keeping in mind bioload . But I have an additional qt tank so I could do like 4 or 5 ,2 in the display 3 in qt tank. I am buying from a company that qts for you in advance pretreating. Thank you in advance

ShanePike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am buying from a company that qts for you in advance pretreating.

Who did you buy from? Were you happy with them? I would love to have chromis, but I'm thinking I really don't want to have to go through the whole treatment process before I add them to my DT.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 26.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back