Stocking List Order

Ian Baxter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65g LPS dominant mixed reef and currently have one clown and a white tail tang (3"). They survived the ich and recently returned to the tank. I am looking to start a new batch of fish in QT and I'm wondering in what order should I add the fish below. Yes, I will either rehome the fish that outgrow the tank or upgrade.

Clown
Midas Blenny
Fathead Anthias
Porcupine Puffer (wife must have LOL) - baby 1.5"

Any other stocking ideas?

Last edited:

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65g LPS dominant mixed reef and currently have one clown and a white tail tang (3"). They survived the ich and recently returned to the tank. I am looking to start a new batch of fish in QT and I'm wondering in what order should I add the fish below. Yes, I will either rehome the fish that outgrow the tank or upgrade.

Clown
Midas Blenny
Fathead Anthias
Porcupine Puffer (wife must have LOL)

Any other stocking ideas?
A porcupine puffer will be too big from the moment it is added, and it will eat all of your LPS

OP
OP
Ian Baxter

Ian Baxter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A porcupine puffer will be too big from the moment it is added, and it will eat all of your LPS
I was going to go with a baby 1.5 in. I had one before with no issues, but when my tank got ich he didn't make it through all the way through the fallow period in QT.

Back