Substitute for trident sample line filter?

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a replacement as my samplle line was on bottom of sump in lYer of debris unkowing to me. And i took at least a few tests that way.
Replacement on neptunes site is $24 with shipping! Totally dumb for a $1 item max.
I see a thread where members are trying to find a replacement. Any luck?
TIA

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
vca has some cool little doodads for that if I can figure out how to link them I’ll post back

Jamie814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That Mcmaster looks like it would work :-D .

I just realized the McMaster was a link to a filter. I thought the poster was commenting on the size of the barbs with the 65 micron etc.. Now I know it's the filter size. I'm thinking the 65. I might as well get one of those and one of the bigger ones or so . Checking shipping cost now. I dont know though for sure if the material is reef water safe

**I wonder if somehow I can unscrew the trident filter itself and replace material in it, like compressed filter material in it . hmmm
Well I can stll easiliy blow air through the filter i have lol so maybe I dont need a new one yet. But I will sometime :-D

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back