Sump with built in refugium

LittleRed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently got a 90gal tank and am looking to get a sump with a built in refugium for it. I was wondering how you guys got those sumps that don't cost an arm and a leg. I'm hesitant to build my own because my plumbing/building/electrical skills are abysmal and every schematic, instruction, or picture I've looked at confuses the bejesus out of me. So basically what I'm asking is, where can I buy a sump with a refugium built into it that can potentially be shipped?

bond300

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently got a 90gal tank and am looking to get a sump with a built in refugium for it. I was wondering how you guys got those sumps that don't cost an arm and a leg. I'm hesitant to build my own because my plumbing/building/electrical skills are abysmal and every schematic, instruction, or picture I've looked at confuses the bejesus out of me. So basically what I'm asking is, where can I buy a sump with a refugium built into it that can potentially be shipped?

I see you are in NC.......TNT Aquariums is a good place to look! Best Place I've found in 20yrs!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back