• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SUNSET MONTI

waynesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one, but it is still too small to frag. I will keep you posted.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really starting to like monti's like caps and those superman, sunset types.....Very cool in my opinion...I hope you get one soon.

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, Matt's stuff is really good. Plus he's a low key, straight shooter, cool guy.

He sends huge frags compared to some of the other high end vendors. And he has the real deal stuff, so you won't be getting "fakes" or "clones" if you're looking for particular collector pieces.

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Ugly said:
Yep, Matt's stuff is really good. Plus he's a low key, straight shooter, cool guy.

He sends huge frags compared to some of the other high end vendors. And he has the real deal stuff, so you won't be getting "fakes" or "clones" if you're looking for particular collector pieces.

do you have any idea who clint conway is? i think he is a bay area reefer. i found him selling a sunset on frags.org, along with a flower petal monti which i want. we were in good communication for a couple of days but hasnt responded in 2 days after i requested pics of actual frags. :roll:

heres his website
http://www.diamondsinthereef.com/

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya,

I don't know Clint personally, but he is one of the collector types here. He has really good stuff.

The more well known people here tend not to be ripoffs and flakes. Bad rep is no good, and word travels fast.

Looks like he's traded stuff to Rommel before.

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are they still in business? sorry for the holy thread resurrection

lol good to see you are getting your moneys worth out of our search engine... ;)

i've heard nothing but good things about clint (or is it curt?), but his email communications are kinda slow. seems like he only responds to you if you are willing to put down a large purchase.

i would look on frags.org first to see if he's still got things for sale there. contact him via frags.org.

get more than 2 things.

i've noticed his name poping up on alot of "wait lists" on the big LE coral sites though, wonder if maybe he lost stuff.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only thing i'm interested in is that nightcrawler monti, or the "four leaf clover" monti. i'll check on frags.org. thanks Al,

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, i got it from reefready way back in september. he gave me larger than normal frag. (but i got smaller than advertised frags of the other stuff i got from him).

its growing quite well! should be ready to frag soon... ;)

i'm glad i got it from him when i did, cuz he's had it waitlisted for a while. i think i got it right before it came to "fad status" and everyone wanted it.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 89 44.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back