• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

super healthy wysiwyg sps frags.

Item Price
$35-$80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am posting a small sample of frags that I have available. The following are all wysiwyg frags. I have many other corals available and I can send out lists of what I have available upon requests. I will ship for free with a $300+ order. For packs below $300 shipping will be $50 overnight ups. Along with the free shipping above $300 you can also take a 10% pack discount. Pm me with any questions or requests for my list of available corals.

Standard 2 hour DOA applies. You MUST contact me within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt, with pictures of the dead or damaged coral in the sealed bag, I will either refund the cost of the frag or send a replacement. If there is a delayed delivery due to ups I will replace the lost frags or refund the purchase price. If you decide to have them replaced I will split the shipping expense for the replacements. I offer healthy, pest free corals. Please see my reviews for selling history and buyer experience.
Thanks for looking
Jeff
Route 66 Merlin Staff $70 #3 SOLD
ms1.jpg

jcb witch hazel $35
IMG_0977.JPG

Fruity pebbles $80 #1 SOLD. #3 SOLD
IMG_0981.JPG

Princess Peach $60 #2 SOLD #3 SOLD
IMG_0979.JPG

ProCorals Rainbow $35 #1 SOLD #4 SOLD
IMG_0984.JPG

Ora Pearl Berry $80 #2 SOLD. #3 SOLD #4 SOLD
IMG_0982.JPG

Vivid Confetti $60 #1 SOLD #3 SOLD #4 SOLD
IMG_0990.JPG

Rocky mtn red gecko $75 #2 SOLD. #3 SOLD
IMG_0988.JPG

AV99 Orange Crush $40 #1 SOLD. #3 SOLD
IMG_0983.JPG

AV99 Sky Parade $35 #1 SOLD #3 SOLD
sp1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
coralbeauties

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$50 for new purchases. I pay some of the shipping costs with a purchase. If ups screws up and I have to reship from nothing of my fault I ask buyer to pay the replacement shipping. I’ve only had to reship a couple packs in the last several years of selling and shipping corals
Jeff

choco24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received mines today. Great seller and great communication. Will definitely be ordering again. Thanks

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for this guy. Such an awesome website he has that shows all his corrals available. Made shopping super easy. Communicated via text and sent videos. Very timely in responding. The packaging was very professional. He shipped to me with temps between 20 degrees and 30 degrees and the acropora came looking great! Impressive. Don’t hesitate with this guy. Great prices and well encrusted frags. Can’t wait for the vivid insanity to grow! Hope to do business again.
Thanks Jeff.

9ADA6494-2714-4E5E-BB72-FF60769DFB6B.png

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back