OP
OP
T

tanglover13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about my jacolantern will that survives it looks okay it just has a tiny bit of black that’s it

Naekuh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think you have any hope at salvation.

1. the tank is not even setup for reef, your substraite is all wrong, and your pico tank should only be attempted by hardcore veterans who have decades in this field, and a much larger donner tank on the side incase something goes south like you yours did.

2. it doesn't even look like a salt water setup, it looks like you did very little research, which is probably why no one wants to reply to this thead, as they think its some form of apirl fools joke or a sad attempt at trolling at how bad this one is planned.

3. Im sorry i can't be any nicer to this, but i think you need to start all over and start reading the many threads here and informational posts, as you did what every "NO" in our hobby is, and think you can somehow pull it out.

If this is a troll attempt hats off you you, if its a real post, then yeah, sorry bud, not even Bob Fenner could salvage your sitation.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think you have any hope at salvation.

1. the tank is not even setup for reef, your substraite is all wrong, and your pico tank should only be attempted by hardcore veterans who have decades in this field, and a much larger donner tank on the side incase something goes south like you yours did.

2. it doesn't even look like a salt water setup, it looks like you did very little research, which is probably why no one wants to reply to this thead, as they think its some form of apirl fools joke or a sad attempt at trolling at how bad this one is planned.

3. Im sorry i can't be any nicer to this, but i think you need to start all over and start reading the many threads here and informational posts, as you did what every "NO" in our hobby is, and think you can somehow pull it out.

If this is a troll attempt hats off you you, if its a real post, then yeah, sorry bud, not even Bob Fenner could salvage your sitation.
My thoughts

Well stated. Not to mention all the advice given and no real response to the questions asked.
This all points to a troll

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 165 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back