Talk about the Wetthumbfrags SPS pack Giveaway here only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robharold

Farmer wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to Thank WetThumbFrags very much for the beautiful frags. The packaging and communication from this company is OUTSTANDING. Fedex caused an extra 24 hour delay in my getting the package and even then I managed to only lose 1 of the 4 but that certainly had nothing to do with wetthumb's product.

Tina contacted me to say there would be a delay due to Christmas, then we picked a later date, I was kept in the loop all the way. AND even though the delays were totally out of their control, they offered to give me a replacement next time I place an order.

2 giant thumbs up to wetthumbfrags for sure.

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wetthumb's customer service is indeed top notch and probably in the top 3 as far as communication is concerned. They are also very understanding when circumstances arise that impact the customer and do look out for the customer's best interests. They care about you as a customer for life, not just to make a fast buck, and that's hard to find anymore.

lauriepacific

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm drooling over this gorgeous SPS giveaway. I adore SPS and the ones in my reef tank are growing like crazy! Please count me in and thanks Wetthumbfrags for the terrific giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back