• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown coral sale nj

Rubblereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
My thriving reef that has been running since 2018 has come to its natural conclusion as the tank and stand are ancient and starting to deteriorate past the point I am comfortable having them hold this much water in my home. So I want to sell off basically everything living inside this tank, and set up a frag tank in its place so I can keep my other larger system pruned. I also have colonies that desperately need trimming in my larger system.

So Basically I’m overflowing with coral colonies and am looking for someone who wants to buy a lot of coral at once for themselves or to resell as frags, or maybe someone is looking set up a medium to large tank and have a thriving pest free ecosystem with 6 year old mature live rock covered in coral on day one. I could potentially sell you some equipment you need as well but really this is more of a coral sale. My cell is 8622420108 if you text me I am happy to give more details answer questions or entertain any offers. I tend to not check forum pms too often so it refer text.
Location is Ringwood nj 07456

I know I need a price, but not sure what you’ll actually want to buy, so let’s say take the whole contents of the bowfront tank and 5 mini sps colonies from the bigger Red Sea reefer 450 all for1500 obo? If anyone wants the whole system I’ll throw in an icp test and some heavy duty water containers so you can take like 20g of my tank water with you for a perfect start on day one. Or we can talk more about whatever you wanted. Thanks for taking a look guys and happy reefing!

IMG_4628.jpeg IMG_4629.jpeg IMG_4627.jpeg

OP
OP
Rubblereefer

Rubblereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone need any coral? Hammers in 3 color morphs, acros, softies, Duncans, candy cane coral, zoas and whatever else you’re looking for if you’re around nj, I have it at hobbyist prices

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 78 76.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back