Thanks to Wet Thumb Frags for the premium member giveaway contest!!!

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Wet Thumb Frags for some amazing pieces, great communication and sturdy packing methods. Everything arrived safely and looks fantastic. The contest pieces were the Holy Grail Chalice, Avatar chalice, Pink Panther sps and Sparkling Green sps frag. Thank you again Rev, Tina and Dan for the great contest and wonderful pieces. I also ordered a frag of the Fiery Phoenix chalice for myself and I'm so glad that I did. It looks great and is a nice sized piece. The frags are actually mini-colonies. If you're looking for small frags, don't go to what the heck. They will disappoint you and send you some pretty big pieces :tongue::tongue::tongue: Here's some pics to go along with my little write up. Thanks again!

what the heck pictures
holy.jpg

phoenix.jpg

My pictures (delivered a couple of hours before and still look great). sorry that my pictures are lower quality.

029-1.jpg

006-11.jpg

016-5.jpg

004-16.jpg

037-3.jpg

036-2.jpg

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, I'm glad to see someone finally throw up some pic's of the corals that they win! I often wonder what people are getting when I pick a winner but nobody puts any pic's up.... Glad to hear that you like them and are better than you expected!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 55 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 64 49.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 11 8.5%
Back