"THAT PART IN NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (1984) WHERE NANCY PULLS THE COFFEEMAKER OUT OF THE NIGHTSTAND...."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1709677650158.png
sure we can go here! lets take this concept for a spin.

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amirite (pronounced /ˈæmɪɹaːɪt/ or /ˈæmʌɹaɪt/) was a mineral form of iron (III) malide (Fe2Ma3). The compound was stable and nonreactive with most other compounds. Only a few chlorides and iodides were known to cause the electron bonds to break down in a chemical reaction. Because of its chemical and atomic stability, it was viewed as an important metalloid for alloy making.
Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
if need a photo... here's it playing on PC - daughter is watching bluey on TV...

IMG_0046.JPG
Ok yeah I think you did it then my friend! Can anyone help me confirm this was the first actual pic of the movie playing on an actual screen?:)

Also. Seems like we are sticking with the name then? No good enough arguments to talk me out of then? I mean I’m cool with it either way

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok yeah I think you did it then my friend! Can anyone help me confirm this was the first actual pic of the movie playing on an actual screen?:)

Also. Seems like we are sticking with the name then? No good enough arguments to talk me out of then? I mean I’m cool with it either way
I like the name :)
I will prob nickname it coffee maker or freddy or elm street LOL
I always refer to ,,,, Where did you get that ? the mothership ? As The mothership :) Which is doing pretty well in my tank.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like the name :)
I will prob nickname it coffee maker or freddy or elm street LOL
I always refer to ,,,, Where did you get that ? the mothership ? As The mothership :) Which is doing pretty well in my tank.
Right! I’m always down for shorthand style nick names. Like how we generally call the “ Flowers grow out of my grave, when I think about you”. Simply, BC “Flowers grow” for example;)

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean as soon as I saw it I thought...

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 16

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never been a fan of horror movies.
I dont do horror either ,,its not really horror ,,well gory anyways. I can do suspenseful like scream, Jaws and aliens but never saw SAW or that circle movie and wont lol, not into the gore. I watched it back in the day when I was a kid scared me but I dont remember it being super gory. Im sure now days it would be funny even dorky by todays standards.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dont do horror either ,,its not really horror ,,well gory anyways. I can do suspenseful like scream, Jaws and aliens but never saw SAW or that circle movie and wont lol, not into the gore. I watched it back in the day when I was a kid scared me but I dont remember it being super gory. Im sure now days it would be funny even dorky by todays standards.
With you there. when I was a kid for sure horror in the 80s and early 90s was hilarious. I always liked the goofy zany stuff way more than serious gut and/or gore.

evil dead film GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back