The Expansion sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
After selling out for 6 weeks in a row, the expansion is finally running. Discounts come few are far between these days. To help fill our new max capacity each week we are offering a 10-20% off combo packages deals. Orders under $49.99 get 10% off, between $50-$99.99 get 15% off and orders over $100 get 20% off. Free shipping applies to orders over $50, orders $49.99 and under ship UPS 2 day for a flat $20 across the US. No code needed for this deal, discount is applied at checkout.

Combo deal sale page

If you haven’t tried out line up now is a great time, our customer retention rate per month speaks volumes. I’ll update a new picture later tonight of the new carboys, pod tanks single strain cultures we sell.

Our phytoplankton bottles have a 4 bottle discount automatically applied. That discount will always be provided.

I would love to see the orders increase from 35-45 a week to 70-80 a week. As always thanks for your support!

Skyler

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Here’s a walkthrough of the new area, well part of the area. Still plenty to get setup and rolling. Also Rhodomonas lens is listed for feeding and will go into the phytoblend mix this week.

Walkthrough clip

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
There are plenty of single strains left for the week, outside of a few species. Join myself and Nick aka Professor Polyp tomorrow night on Corals Coral education live at 7pm MDT. I'll be there with an arsenal of phytoplankton, gotta show off the rainbow colors, pods and rotifers!

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Our Expansion sale is going strong, check out our Ocean Delight bottles, these are packed with Apocyclops, Tisbe, Tigriopus, Rotifers and baby brine shrimp. These bottles are meant to be used the day of arrival and provide a treat to all aquarium inhabitants. All sizes are 20% till April 24 at 1PM MDT.

Also all pod mixes including 3 pod blends are on sale, save 10% on the smaller bottles and 20% on the 32 ounce bottles this week. Sale ends April 24th at 1pm MDT.

Also all our combo packages are on sale from 10-20% till end of April. I would love to hit 70 packages shipped in one week. As always thanks for your support and I'll post a picture up of the walkthrough soon.

Combo Deal page

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Our Expansion Sale is on the last full week, then Monday and Tuesday next week, with all sales being pulled from the site May 1st.

All combo packages are on sale from 10-20% our ocean delight mix is 20% off all sizes and our copepod blends are on sale 10-20% depending on size. No code is needed to get a discount currently.

The next sale will come in July for those already asking, this sale will be the 1 year anniversary of Phytoplankton, etc. Technically the site went back up in June of 2023, for 9 days. Reef Legends was started in July 2013.

There are discount codes that are sent out to our email subscribers every 2 weeks, these are not promoted and they need a code at checkout. Subscribing to our emails is the best way to get discounts.

Thanks for your support

Skyler

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back