The More You Post The More Chance To Win GIVEAWAY! TUNZE & Reef2Reef!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won the TUNZE Post and win Giveaway!

Wow.I decided to check my emails last night before going to bed and found out I was a winner! I believe I claimed my prize correctly.I am so excited,this will be the nicest piece of aquarium equipment I own! I would like to thank Revhtree and REEF2REEF for this.Special thanks to Tunze USA, Craig Borowki and rvitko ! Thank you for your continued support of the REEF2REEF forum! And last but not least I would like to thank the R2R members.Your participation keeps this community interesting,informative and compelling.Thank you and keep posting!

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.I decided to check my emails last night before going to bed and found out I was a winner! I believe I claimed my prize correctly.I am so excited,this will be the nicest piece of aquarium equipment I own! I would like to thank Revhtree and REEF2REEF for this.Special thanks to Tunze USA, Craig Borowki and @rvitko ! Thank you for your continued support of the REEF2REEF forum! And last but not least I would like to thank the R2R members.Your participation keeps this community interesting,informative and compelling.Thank you and keep posting!

Congrats Bro.
You should thank swayd for not claiming and us for not winning it before you, LOL.
That's a really nice piece of equipment.

softy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.I decided to check my emails last night before going to bed and found out I was a winner! I believe I claimed my prize correctly.I am so excited,this will be the nicest piece of aquarium equipment I own! I would like to thank Revhtree and REEF2REEF for this.Special thanks to Tunze USA, Craig Borowki and @rvitko ! Thank you for your continued support of the REEF2REEF forum! And last but not least I would like to thank the R2R members.Your participation keeps this community interesting,informative and compelling.Thank you and keep posting!

Congrats!!! Nice to see another Oregonian on here!!

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Bro.
You should thank swayd for not claiming and us for not winning it before you, LOL.
That's a really nice piece of equipment.
*Thank you!*
I feel a little bad about it,I hope he doesn't hold it against me.That could the woman in me speaking.I am sure I will feel better when my Tunze prize package arrives.

Last edited:

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Thanks again everyone!* I will be sure to post up pictures when I get the equipment up and running.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had intended to ship this today only to realize we had sold out early in the week on the reservoir, it will ship on Wed, you should get it the following Tuesday or Wed.

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in time for the holiday! *Thank you rvitko I look forward to it!*

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Closed due to contest ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back