**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is turning out to be quite an event! We have 6 tickets to RAP orlando to give away during the sale!

We spent the day lining up an impressive selection of coral for this sale. 200 z's n p's, 100 stellar acans(and I pulled a few from the vault), Blasto's, and 50 wicked favia.

Now to head back in and line up 50-100 leptoseris, psammacora, chalice, and other encrusting corals to round out the day.

EYE CANDY will be served up this evening :)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are just a few of the stellar acans that we have lined up for this sale. Pieces at every price point :)

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reef trivia/caption this contests will continue in this sale too, each and every hour we will be giving away a $25 or $50 gift certificate.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There shall be 200 acros... Mostly all aquacultured! Just a sampling....

newsps683.jpg~original

newsps658.jpg~original

newsps729.jpg~original

newsps741.jpg~original

newsps662.jpg~original

newsps645.jpg~original

newsps675.jpg~original

newsps676.jpg~original

newsps727.jpg~original

newsps636.jpg~original

newsps627.jpg~original

newsps620.jpg~original

newsps626.jpg~original

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are the rules posted? Also if I buy an item, does it get paid for immediately, or are things grouped together then paid for in a total order with a shipping module? Or do I have to purchase a shipping module per item? I've not done a live sale event, so...

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are the rules posted? Also if I buy an item, does it get paid for immediately, or are things grouped together then paid for in a total order with a shipping module? Or do I have to purchase a shipping module per item? I've not done a live sale event, so...

Basically, during the time of the sale, CC will post several WYSIWYG coral pictures in this thread. Usually it is 3 to 5 and done around every 15 minutes. Just depends on if Todd falls asleep! You click on the pic which will take you to the coral on their site. You can then add it to your basket and then check out. The first person to get thru the entire checkout process will get the coral. You have to be fast and you won't have much time to "think about it". There will probably be a lot of people watching the sale so this site and their site can get bogged down. Just don't come on here complaining and cussing about not being able to get anything. I've seen people put in "time out" because they can't deal with not getting any corals. Also, don't complain about prices. There seems to always be one person that gets on the live sale complaining that the prices are way too high and they can do better locally. If you don't get emotional about the whole ordeal, it is a lot of fun. CC will have some great pieces at great prices and they always have fun games going on during the sales. I believe you can wait until you actually get a coral before buying a shipping module. They will have it setup as free shipping/local pickup for your purchases and then you can buy the shipping module separately.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically, during the time of the sale, CC will post several WYSIWYG coral pictures in this thread. Usually it is 3 to 5 and done around every 15 minutes. Just depends on if Todd falls asleep! You click on the pic which will take you to the coral on their site. You can then add it to your basket and then check out. The first person to get thru the entire checkout process will get the coral. You have to be fast and you won't have much time to "think about it". There will probably be a lot of people watching the sale so this site and their site can get bogged down. Just don't come on here complaining and cussing about not being able to get anything. I've seen people put in "time out" because they can't deal with not getting any corals. Also, don't complain about prices. There seems to always be one person that gets on the live sale complaining that the prices are way too high and they can do better locally. If you don't get emotional about the whole ordeal, it is a lot of fun. CC will have some great pieces at great prices and they always have fun games going on during the sales. I believe you can wait until you actually get a coral before buying a shipping module. They will have it setup as free shipping/local pickup for your purchases and then you can buy the shipping module separately.

Todd falls asleep and complains all the time... lol

The new site is very quick, so I'm hoping it will perform much better than previous sales.

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back