Things to get to help with cleaning.

Court_Appointed_Hypeman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got lazy and let my nutrients bottom out, now I have a case of osteoporosis dinos starting.

I also have a lot of kenya trees to remove.

I was wondering, what are some good products I should get to help?

I have in my cart right now with BRS 1 pump vacuume attachment and a pump to power it.

I need to get gloves, i could use some recommendations with those, they'd be more for grabbing things in the tank and working in the water.

I have an assortment of brushes I use that are meant for bathroom cleaning, filter socks to run the water through to go back into my sump, scrapers for the glass, a d some single edge razor blades(which I do not think will scrape on rock without breaking).

I have a mean green machine that worked well with the dinos I had when I started my tank, it needs a heck of a cleaning so I ordered a bunch more citric acid.

Worth noting my entire scape exceot 3 smaller rocks are all epoxied together, it would not be feasible to rip it out, so the kenya tree removal will happen under water, I have a ton of rox carbon ready to go in a reactor.

What else should I get?

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back