THIS ACANTHO DESERVES IT'S OWN THREAD!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MUSBFRANK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a couple of those from Petco last week for $90 each, but I'll give you $95, the extra $5 is to cheer you up because you probably think you have something rare. Do you take Jamba Juice gift cards? :rolleyes:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOWZER!

TomatoSauceTy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh i didnt get it. I just was saying i tried to get it. I talk to ben a few times a week and he told me it was sold shortly after it posted. I know you already have one though. [emoji6]

It would be nice if he actually responded to PM's or states that it's sold...I guess that's how the world works these days. It would have saved everyone a lot of time if he just posted that it's sold or even better just posted the price when he posts these corals instead of having them not sell and posting them on his site a couple weeks later for hundreds less...

Notice all of the cheerful people are on a first name basis...

Last edited:

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice if he actually responded to PM's or states that it's sold...I guess that's how the world works these days. It would have saved everyone a lot of time if he just posted that it's sold or even better just posted the price when he posts these corals instead of having them not sell and posting them on his site a couple weeks later for hundreds less...

Notice all of the cheerful people are on a first name basis...
Ben is a good guy and comes across a lot of good coral. I talk to him for buisness purposes because i look for and try to purchase higher end coral. I cant speak for his buisness practice on how he responds to things, thats why i try to respond if i know the answer about a piece i have inquired about. But, i do know he isnt trying be neglectful on purpose.

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for not getting back to some of you it's been one heck of a week! This piece is sold but keep your eyes posted for more hot Acanthophyllias I will be posting soon!

46gReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on what it sold for and would love to hear from the buyer.....

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back