Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: MASSIVE Stingray Tank Install!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

for a build that big, would it be possible to talk to caribsea for bulk packaging? Or use something directly from the gulf?

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Controlling Pest Algae in YOUR Reef Tank

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

so it's dinos (rawr) also on my regularly unmaintained sand bed?

regularly unmaintained... yup, also known as unmaintained.

ps. remind me to post a picture of my dino magnet.

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Discussing YOUR Clean Up Crew!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

what do they have in common? they're likely to get killed by my hawkfish.

additionally, I have stomitellas (sp?), but don't know how they got there. I'm not complaining.

Brisk

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daily Video Talk Bonus - I enjoy these Tara Talks videos. He shows a lot of knowledge and passion. Every time I am learning something new from these videos.

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: INSANE Reef Aquarium! Keys to AMAZING Coral Growth and Fish Keeping!

This whole tank is absolutely amazing

L3X1V0R3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Controlling Pest Algae in YOUR Reef Tank

Daily video entry: Thanks TSA! Diatoms were the worst part of my ugly stage. A sand sifting starfish and nassarius snails were my best friends. Now I have a diamond goby who helps maintain.

L3X1V0R3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: INSANE Reef Aquarium! Keys to AMAZING Coral Growth and Fish Keeping!

Daily video entry: Thanks TSA! Dialing in lights and coral positions is everything! So many times a small move will make a huge difference

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

The 90's are now "Back in the day"? Oh no...

BananaPhone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Is this a video about ideal clean up crews or to try and dissuade me from purchasing a clean up crew?... It kinda went everywhere.

AdaTwistFan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Yeah if I saw my snail population drop as described I would be looking at fish first.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back