• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Top shelf zoas for sale Hallucinations, ets

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some high end zoas for the collectors out there. Gona try to avoid shipping if possible but will consider shipping if can't sell out locally in the first week or so. I just fragged yesturday so give theme about a week to heal up. Can get better pics when they open all the way later this week.

Hallucinations 110pp
cracks 90pp
Blue mccaw 90pp
Solar circus 80pp
SC Playboy Bunny's 30 pp
Rainbow kazoo 25pp
White velvet. 25pp
Petroglyphs 25pp
Got some others also
Also have some nice acan mini colonies for sale
Also have 1 mystery tye dye 125. Size of a Nickle or larger and when fully open its starting to get some small red dots in. The shroom is about 4 months old so it's good and healthy and been attached to the rock it's on for several months
20160128_181622.jpg
20160126_181401.jpg
20160126_181256.jpg
20160131_150442.jpg

20160126_181348.jpg

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice!! when ya gonna have some frags of those acans?? got any JB/TD babies around?
i have never fragged an acan so not sure what that entails. i do have several mini colonies for sale tho. can post a few pics in a minute

and "yes" i have the 1 tye dye for sale. its nice sized already

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue mccaw. Probably my favorite zoa in my tank. It gets extremely bright under LED. I bought as a single polyp for $125 about 2 years ago. Since then I have never seen any others become available. Everyone that comes to get pieces from my tank comments on how awesome of a polyp it is. It's fairly sensitive to fragging so I rarely have any available. Here is another look at it
20160125_141610.jpg

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The blue mccaw has a bright baby blue perimeter, with a bright yellow ring in the center, and a bright florescent orange mouth. It's really unique, and like I said-under led the colors are just awesome. I personally like it way more than the JF Azzcrack and Hallucinations

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so anyways folks, i want to say that it has come to my attention that what im calling "blue mccaw" may not actually be blue mccaws. when i search the net for "blue mccaws" no pictures resemble what i am selling. i have called them blue mccaws since that is what i bought them as (i paid $125 for a single polyp when i bought it, and i bout a double polyp of "white walkers" for $100 at the same time. i have since lost the white walkers and went through my old emails to try and find the guy i bought them from but i believe i deleted it since the transaction was completed and i had to keep my messages under 250 or i couldnt get any new messages. so the guy i got them from is lost.). i have never seen this zoa before i bought it and it really caught my eye so thats why i purchased it. i have never seen this zoa since i bought mine come up for sale on here again. i bought it through reef2reef thats for certain. the colors on it glow like hallucinations but i like the coloration much more of these. im thinking that since i have not seen them since, and clearly these are not what i find on the internet when i do a blue mccaw search, im thinking i might rename them?? anybody got a problem with that?? lol. any ideas??

ychan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so anyways folks, i want to say that it has come to my attention that what im calling "blue mccaw" may not actually be blue mccaws. when i search the net for "blue mccaws" no pictures resemble what i am selling. i have called them blue mccaws since that is what i bought them as (i paid $125 for a single polyp when i bought it, and i bout a double polyp of "white walkers" for $100 at the same time. i have since lost the white walkers and went through my old emails to try and find the guy i bought them from but i believe i deleted it since the transaction was completed and i had to keep my messages under 250 or i couldnt get any new messages. so the guy i got them from is lost.). i have never seen this zoa before i bought it and it really caught my eye so thats why i purchased it. i have never seen this zoa since i bought mine come up for sale on here again. i bought it through reef2reef thats for certain. the colors on it glow like hallucinations but i like the coloration much more of these. im thinking that since i have not seen them since, and clearly these are not what i find on the internet when i do a blue mccaw search, im thinking i might rename them?? anybody got a problem with that?? lol. any ideas??

It is called wolverine zoanthid

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one you labeled as Macaw is very similar to or is a Cherry Coral Goldeneye zoa.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/quick-sunday-refresher-coming-right-up.127620/

CHE_0737_zpsqjcljt0r.jpg
That's awesome. I've owned it for.about 2 years and never even bothered to look up blue mccaw that it was sold to me under cause I just liked the way it looked. When someone inquired today that my blue mccaw looks different than theirs and there's looks more like a hornet zoas, we'll I looked up blue.mccaw and yea that's not what I have. I have never seen any of these come up for sale before or since then but nice memory brotha. Lol. That post is over 2 years old. I think it looks as similar to what I have that I would be willing to say thats what I have. Thanks. It's an awesome zoas in person but that picture is saturated a bit, looks better in person tho-specially under LED. Awesome find thanks again.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back