Trident help?

leonk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello anyone that has ever used a trident before could help? Bought a used trident today looks good set it up and ran my first test took an hour is that usual? Also should I calibrate it with the fluid it came with or wait a week I heard to wait if it’s new but not sure if it’s been used if I should or not already opened the calibration fluid so it’s only good for another few hours… thank you!

OP
OP
L

leonk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello anyone that has ever used a trident before could help? Bought a used trident today looks good set it up and ran my first test took an hour is that usual? Also should I calibrate it with the fluid it came with or wait a week I heard to wait if it’s new but not sure if it’s been used if I should or not already opened the calibration fluid so it’s only good for another few hours… thank you!
Also had another quick question says my salinity is 28 but it’s at 35 with a calibrated refractometer I calibrated the Neptune probe with the correct calibration fluid would it just take time to adjust? Probes where never taken out of water when transported since I know it could affect readings.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back