Trido's 210 In-wall

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is fake. You can't grow SPS under LEDs and you certainly can't take good photos under them. It's a proven fact everyone knows that. ;-)

Stemick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to wipe the drool of the keyboard to post this! Awesome looking tank I would love to see it sometime. I have seen Todds tank and his tank is inspirational. I think I have found another inspirational NW tank.

OP
OP
trido

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is fake. You can't grow SPS under LEDs and you certainly can't take good photos under them. It's a proven fact everyone knows that. ;-)

That's funny. :) I took a few more fake pictures today and did NOT photoshop them. Everything in this post is straight from the camera.

IMG_7764.jpg
IMG_7793.jpg
IMG_7795.jpg
IMG_7806.jpg
IMG_7808.jpg

OP
OP
trido

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to wipe the drool of the keyboard to post this! Awesome looking tank I would love to see it sometime. I have seen Todds tank and his tank is inspirational. I think I have found another inspirational NW tank.

I missed this post until today. Thanks for the compliment. Let me know when you're free and I'm sure there will be a coral or two I don't want in my frag tank.

OP
OP
trido

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for a picture from March 21st so I could do a growth comparison shot of my Red Dragon Acro from then until today About a month and a half. This is all I could find in the file for a before picture.
March21macros-7381.jpg
IMG_7765.jpg

OP
OP
trido

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did or do you have red bugs?
I did have red bugs and finally treated because I got tired of the comments when I posted pictures. Lorrie hooked me up with an interceptor treatment.

I didnt think they were a problem and for the most part, they werent. Since treating, my Blue Matrix and Blue Tenius are much happier.

Stemick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed this post until today. Thanks for the compliment. Let me know when you're free and I'm sure there will be a coral or two I don't want in my frag tank.

I'm In japan right now till mid summer. When I get back I will defiantly let you know. I would love to drool over your tank in person, haha and pick your brain a little because you and Todd are both doing it right. Your update pic looks amazing. Maybe we could work a deal on a frag pack.

OP
OP
trido

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When did you treat them? I have red bugs in my tank now. I wonder if Lorrie has any more Interceptor.

March 29th was the day and I didnt lose any hermits or my one skunk cleaner shrimp. Lorrie might have more but if she doesn't Barrier Reef sells it by the pill for about the same price. I went through Lorrie because meeting her on both our ways home from work is far easier than the trip down south.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any clams in your tank? If so what did you do with them? What dosage did you do? As you know I've got the same size DT but I've got 2 20g sumps so about 250g total.

OP
OP
trido

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interceptor has never been a problem for my clams. The pill for small dogs treats up to 180 gallons and the pill for large dogs treats up to 360. I used the whole pill for my 350 gallons of water volume.

Back