• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Triton Base Elementz 4 Part Balanced Ionic Solution - New Unopened

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is a New set of Triton Base Elementz 4 Part Balanced Ionic Solution large bottles .
I went to CA reactor and cannot apply these to my tank and They are aweome chemicals with Mag-alk-CA

$50 shipped and these will cost me at least $40 with todays crazy shipping rates so I make $5 a bottle maybe after PP fees. THESE LIQUID SETS ARE HARDER TO FIND AS THEY HAVE GONE TO MAKE YOUR OWN IN MILK CARTONS !!

Base Elementz is a super high-quality product! The backbone of the Triton "method", Base Elementz helps maintain the proper carbonate hardness, calcium, and trace elements in your system. Base Elementz has been developed to deliver vital macro and trace elements to reef aquaria. The trace elements provided not only benefit corals, they also provide for the algae's in the refugium which support vital nutrient export in the aquariums natural filtration cycles. Base Elementz is a balanced 4 part formula of elements, which helps foster coral growth, healthy polyp extension and sharp color. Experience shows that conversion to the TRITON method results in significant coral growth and the consumption of Elementz rises as well

Bottle Contents:
Number 1 = Magnesium
Number 2 = Calcium
Number 3A = Alkalinity
Number 3B = Alkalinity

1600465191608.png
1600465212822.png

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SOLD

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back