Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill be trying TMBA THIS MONTH SO ILL CHECK BACK IN ON THIS ONE

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using AquaVitro Salinity for over 8 months now and I am extremely happy. I did a great deal of research before switching to this salt and settled on it for many reasons. It prices out at $.41/gl, so it was priced right too. I was using SeaChem Reef Salt and CoraLife salt for several years prior. I have nothing but great results; both mixing and holding my parameters solid with every 2 week 20% WC.

HTH

Snprhed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought and used 2 buckets of the TMBA

I have nothing but good things to say about it. Except the price. I recently started bio-pellets and no longer have the need for that component. I think I will settle in on the Tropic Marin Pro. It is also pricey, but they make a quality product.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see the test results from both Salinity & Tropic Marin Bio. So, those of you who have used and have tested, can you post the results please. :)

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see the test results from both Salinity & Tropic Marin Bio. So, those of you who have used and have tested, can you post the results please. :)

There are two or three really nice threads, with tests results etc, on the "other" reef site. AquaVitro testing pretty much what it represents on their buckets as guaranteed analysis.

Mavjoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm almost done with my 2nd bucket of Aquavitro so far so good. I did started adding MG recently to get it up to at least 1300-1350. I'm still dosing 2 part but not much. I got some ESV for my next batch of salt.

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my observation on TM Bio-Actif. I did a 75 gallon water change on my 450 gallon system this morning using this salt for the first time. The salt mix was hard and I had to pound it up to loosen the salt. It mixes cloudy as the instructions said and mixed it at a temperature of around 80-81 degrees yesterday. When I changed the water it was cloudy for an hour. When I came back tonight and looked at the tanks, I noticed that the water is now super clear. Water seems clearer than the other salts that I've been using for years such as Instant Ocean or Reef Crystals. I'll try it for a month to see how the corals react. I don't seen any noticeable change with the output of the protein skimmer or changed the carbon or GFO.

AsphaltPays

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used aquavitro and had great results I am currently using ESV I have never used TM bio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back