Tunze Customer Service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dunkindon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy folks,

Just wanted to take the time to share my experience with Tunze customer service.

I purchased a Turbelle Nanostream 6040 from BRS in 2022 and was used in a 75 gallon display up until a few weeks ago. The pump shut off and after cleaning and some troubleshooting, I reached out to tunze customer service for assistance.

Gentleman named Roger confirmed the diagnostics, warranty information and had a new pump in the mail the same day. I received the replacement part, and the pumps been operating as intended ever since.

So thank you Roger, thank you Tunze. Highly recommend for anyone looking to add flow to your aquarium.

-Don

tsharpe291

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy folks,

Just wanted to take the time to share my experience with Tunze customer service.

I purchased a Turbelle Nanostream 6040 from BRS in 2022 and was used in a 75 gallon display up until a few weeks ago. The pump shut off and after cleaning and some troubleshooting, I reached out to tunze customer service for assistance.

Gentleman named Roger confirmed the diagnostics, warranty information and had a new pump in the mail the same day. I received the replacement part, and the pumps been operating as intended ever since.

So thank you Roger, thank you Tunze. Highly recommend for anyone looking to add flow to your aquarium.

-Don
had the same experience with a 6095, great customer service .

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don,

Thank you and thank you all. To be fair, you made it particularly easy, you did all the diagnostics, you had photos, it was easy to know what was wrong. I know there will be people that did not have such an easy experience, but it is a two way street, I cannot solve a problem as simply if you wont do any testing or try to troubleshoot, one of us has to figure out which part is needed to solve the problem. I do try to make the process as painless as possible and you did all the work needed to do that.

Cleaner Shrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy folks,

-Don
Where are you getting your service done? I have a osmolator 3155 ATO that has stopped working well not top up. I have contacted this company named [email protected] on Feb 19 for warranty and they sent me a sensor with the connecter cut off. This did not resolve the problem. Then they said I needed a new controller. It was established twice that I was covered under warranty being the product is less than one year old. They did not respond by letting me know if they were shipping one or not. I have had to recontact them. Now they wanted me to resubmit my receipt of purchase the second time. Than they respond and say great product still under warranty. Then I had to ask them if they were shipping one. They don't respond to emails for at least 3 days or more. March 11 they said they were sending one out. I contacted them on April 6 to see if they had a tracking number, it took them until April 9 to respond and say they think they shipped it and that he was going to check. I have had no response from them since. It is now April 13 and I have still received nothing. I have recontacted them and no response.

OP
OP
dunkindon

dunkindon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you getting your service done? I have a osmolator 3155 ATO that has stopped working well not top up. I have contacted this company named [email protected] on Feb 19 for warranty and they sent me a sensor with the connecter cut off. This did not resolve the problem. Then they said I needed a new controller. It was established twice that I was covered under warranty being the product is less than one year old. They did not respond by letting me know if they were shipping one or not. I have had to recontact them. Now they wanted me to resubmit my receipt of purchase the second time. Than they respond and say great product still under warranty. Then I had to ask them if they were shipping one. They don't respond to emails for at least 3 days or more. March 11 they said they were sending one out. I contacted them on April 6 to see if they had a tracking number, it took them until April 9 to respond and say they think they shipped it and that he was going to check. I have had no response from them since. It is now April 13 and I have still received nothing. I have recontacted them and no response.
I don’t know who Xenia Inc is but I contacted Tunze customer service, as it is a Tunze product.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I handle the US market, Xenia handles Canada, each country has there own distributor and service. I have no involvement with distribution outside the United States.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back