***TUNZE TANK-FULL CONTEST*** OSMOLATOR 3 GIVEAWAY!!!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thankful for genuine friendships made in this hobby
1000034911.jpg

Brian-222

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1714852345393.png

Welcome to the TUNZE TANK-FULL CONTEST GIVEAWAY!!

TUNZE has been a name associated with excellent quality in our hobby for over 30 years, and they’re one of the great sponsors who have supported our community for years. We’re excited to partner with Tunze this month to bring 1 lucky reefer a free Tunze Osmolater 3 automatic top-off controller (valued at $230)!

How to Enter:

Because this giveaway is a for a automatic top off to make sure that your tank stays full, the objective is easy… fill this thread with everything you are tank-full...err...thankful for in the aquarium reef hobby!

So... simply post in this thread for one entry! And…post up to 1 million thankful posts for up to 1 million entries! (1 thankful comment per entry.)

Rules…rules…rules… Only 3 rules:
  1. You may only enter things that you are thankful for.
  2. You may only enter thankful comments about things in the saltwater aquarium hobby.
  3. You may only enter up to 1 million comments.
Prizes:

1 winner will receive a Tunze Osmolator 3 (valued at $230)!

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 2, 2024. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 3, 2024.

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

#r2rgiveaway
I am thankful for reef2reef.com and the limitless free knowledge they have to offer.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 177 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.9%
Back