• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two 32" SB reef basics (apex controllable) for ATI T5

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
I'd like to trade my LEDs for some 36" ATI T5 fixtures. I'm looking for two 4 bulbs or one 4 bulb and one 6 bulb. I will split up the LEDs as I doubt I will find someone with two fixtures. I would also consider a trade for an older 10 bulb powermodule.

These fixtures are just a couple months old. I have modified them to be controlled via Apex VDM using a kessil dimming cable. Blues and whites are separately controlled on each fixture. Please note that the manual knobs no longer work with this setup. All channels work at 100% if the dimming cable is not plugged in.

I have included a picture of the way I mounted the dimming ports. It's a very clean install that works identically to kessils ports. On socket controls whites and blues separately on each fixture.

20180821_144957.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 133 42.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back