UniqueCorals R2R LIVE SALE announced! Jan 27th 11am PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What do you want to see in the sale? (pick 2)

• Duncan Coral

Votes: 41 13.5%
  • Zoa/Paly

Votes: 83 27.3%
  • Large Acro Colony

Votes: 88 28.9%
  • UC Limited Release Frags

Votes: 140 46.1%
  • Triton ICP Test

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • Value Frag Packs

Votes: 114 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful! I can't wait. Will there be very many LPS or softie corals? I'm hoping I can snag some zoas and mabye a war coral and some LPS

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does a live sale work?

@vsaunders go to the first page UniqueCorals R2R LIVE SALE announced! Jan 27th 11am PST

This will give you the rough idea of how it works. Just remember to place the coral in your cart, go and pay for the coral and then come back to the thread. Do not add to your cart and go browsing, until it is bought it is anyone's. This is the fun of the live sale, so keep you browser open and paypal setup to purchase, because they can go fast.

DISCLAIMER: This should be a General Surgeons warning, but it can be addictive and eat up a lot of your time, let alone money....

Noahs Home Zoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those entire colony's going up? Or are you fragging them into multiple? And everything you have shown is going for 5,10,20? Or is that just a few in between that will be at that price?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those entire colony's going up? Or are you fragging them into multiple? And everything you have shown is going for 5,10,20? Or is that just a few in between that will be at that price?

All corals will be discounted from retail, 30% to 70% off.
There are $5, $10, $15 specials, but not all corals will be at these prices. These fun pieces are substantially discounted to create a fun shopping atmosphere and are limited quantities.
These pics are all WYSIWYG, you'll get the exact pictured coral, whether frag or colony.

=)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A taste of what's to come (all WYSIWYG)

1-alien-eye-war-favia-5.jpg

1-alien-favia-15.jpg

1-frogskin-discosoma-60.jpg

1-green-cyphastrea-5.jpg

1-john-deere-leptastrea-30.jpg

1-neon-favia-10.jpg

1-neon-moon-favia-15.jpg

1-orange-lithophylon-20.jpg

1-platygyra-5.jpg

1-teal-hydnophora-sp-5.jpg

1-ultra-favia-40.jpg

1-vivid-rainbow-palys-40.jpg

1-yellow-eye-cyphastrea-20.jpg

1half-alien-war-favia-20.jpg

1half-blue-ricordea-20.jpg

2-war-favia-20.jpg

vivid-rainbow-palys-35.jpg

vsaunders

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bryn thank you for clarifying that cause I had read the stuff on UCs page and was still confused. Basically I will have to purchase the corals I want individually cause when I see them cause if I don't someone else will probably get them. What happens to the $30 shipping ticket if I don't see anything I want or manage to snag anything? also what is the chance of seeing the same coral (ie the strawberry shortcake for example) more than once during the sale?

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bryn thank you for clarifying that cause I had read the stuff on UCs page and was still confused. Basically I will have to purchase the corals I want individually cause when I see them cause if I don't someone else will probably get them. What happens to the $30 shipping ticket if I don't see anything I want or manage to snag anything? also what is the chance of seeing the same coral (ie the strawberry shortcake for example) more than once during the sale?

@vsaunders

I guess the chance of seeing the same popular coral would be good, @uniquecorals would have a better answer, but they might not wont to tip their hand ;)

The same for the shipping ticket, they could answer that for you. This would be my first sale with them, but have done others, that generally run the same way, which reminds me, that when you go to buy the second coral, that the shipping option is changed to combined if there is an option. Most importantly, first time around is take your time, and don't get in a rush and read through everything you are doing. You will find it is not that difficult, just not familiar.

Have fun and keep an eye on that budget.;Peeking

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will not have to worry about the shipping module. If you do not purchase anything we will happily refund you for the purchase. The sale will be 8 hours packed with frags, mini colonies, and colonies. I'm sure there will be something for everyone.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@vsaunders

I guess the chance of seeing the same popular coral would be good, @uniquecorals would have a better answer, but they might not wont to tip their hand ;)

The same for the shipping ticket, they could answer that for you. This would be my first sale with them, but have done others, that generally run the same way, which reminds me, that when you go to buy the second coral, that the shipping option is changed to combined if there is an option. Most importantly, first time around is take your time, and don't get in a rush and read through everything you are doing. You will find it is not that difficult, just not familiar.

Have fun and keep an eye on that budget.;Peeking

@vsaunders
We try to have a variety of all types of corals and price points peppered throughout the sale. If two corals are the same type, there's a good chance they will be spaced out a little bit, and not be enabled back to back, but you never know. Half of the fun is seeing what will come next, no? =)

When checking out, just pick the "Live Sale Prepaid" free shipping option. (of course, you'll need to purchase a shipping module as well)

Thanks for the comments

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like UC has jumped on the Live Sale bandwagon I see.

This outta be your company slogan @uniquecorals

Welcome to the jungle we got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money honey we got your disease

vsaunders

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the shipping module the date of delivery or the shipping date?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back