Up ALL night!!

familyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well here it is, 6 am and I just finished the paper that's due at 11 am this morning. I sure am getting tired of these all nighters! I think they have got teacher education mixed up with law school! Just thought I would sound off here before grabbing a few hours of sleep before class. You guys have a great day!!! Mine will be blurry/red eyed. Hey! That sounds like a cool name for a Zoa! Laters, Scott

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been there done that! ;) i pulled well over 100 all-nighters in college/gradschool.

i always thought it was pointless to go to bed if i had an exam or paper due before 9am in the morning, b/c i would be too grougy and tired to perform well.

now i work on a rotating shift schedule, and i work all night for a living! lol

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been there done that! ;) i pulled well over 100 all-nighters in college/gradschool.

i always thought it was pointless to go to bed if i had an exam or paper due before 9am in the morning, b/c i would be too grougy and tired to perform well.

now i work on a rotating shift schedule, and i work all night for a living! lol

I never faired well with the all nighter in school (unless I was up drinking). A little sleep and a ton of coffee in the morning did me well. May need toi for grad school, but Im not there yet.

OP
OP
F

familyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zzzzz

Well I made it to the first class and turned in the paper! I have another class from 5 p till 8 p tonight. Man what a day. At lesat this is it untill after the Turkey Day break! I am sure I will check in on you guys again later tonight. Gotta get my nightly Zoa Fix. Is it weird to dream about you tank at night or is that just a symptom of exhaustion?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BOTH! :)

Glad your going to get a rest! ;)

OP
OP
F

familyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still up!

I'm still going!! Just been cruising around the site getting caught up on some trades and buys with the great people here!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost came back to see who was on this morning. I got called back into work last night at 7:00 and stayed until 5:00 am. 25 hours of no sleep is too much for me to function in my old age (amazing who it all changes when you leave college and get a real job). That was one rough 45 minute drive home... Needless to say, I've decided that I worked my Wednesday hours last night ;) .

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back