• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vectra s2 lot (3 pumps) and misc items 250$ shipped for everything shown

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Benpastw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cleaning out my fish closet, stocked up on these over the years (bought on r2r) to have backups, and these three I never used.

Essentially selling the 3 pumps as pumps only and you get everything else included.

One pump is just a pump only, 2 of them have full power supply’s and the quiet drive controller/drivers.

I just filled up a 40 gallon Rubbermaid and tested these, all the pumps and power supply’s all work great. The controllers however, one seems stuck at a constant flow rate and the other will only cycle between two modes, however the flow on that one is controllable.

Cleaning out my fish closet as I’ve broken down my main tank, not trying to win the lottery selling these, please read the post and understand what you’re getting, essentially 3 good working back up pumps (for those that have one with an already good functioning controller) , and extra power supply’s etc..

I am asking 250 shipped obo for everything shown in the photo. Please feel free to ask questions, I don’t know the DOM for these.

IMG_4460.jpeg

Last edited:

Sleepingtiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out my fish closet, stocked up on these over the years (bought on r2r) to have backups, and these three I never used.

Essentially selling the 3 pumps as pumps only and you get everything else included.

One pump is just a pump only, 2 of them have full power supply’s and the quiet drive controller/drivers.

I just filled up a 40 gallon Rubbermaid and tested these, all the pumps and power supply’s all work great. The controllers however, one seems stuck at a constant flow rate and the other will only cycle between two modes, however the flow on that one is controllable.

Cleaning out my fish closet as I’ve broken down my main tank, not trying to win the lottery selling these, please read the post and understand what you’re getting, essentially 3 good working back up pumps (for those that have one with an already good functioning controller) , and extra power supply’s etc..

I am asking 250 shipped obo for everything shown in the photo. Please feel free to ask questions, I don’t know the DOM for these.

IMG_4460.jpeg
I will take it

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back