• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vlamingi Tang in Chicago suburbs

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i was hoping to get another tank up and running this year, but sadly that's not going to happen so i need to move my favorite fish as he's getting too big for the tank he's in now.

So here he is, young adult male vlamingi tang, id say easily 8 inches long, maybe longer with streamers. I've had him for over 2 years and never had any issues with him at all. Never really bullied any fish aside from some minor chasing if i added a bigger fish. Eats like a pig and will eat anything you throw in.

I won't ship as i have no idea how to safely ship him, also not really sure how much is fair for him but got to start somewhere..

Asking $250 OBO - Cash or paypal is fine by me

Not the best pictures, but i can take better if wanted.

OP
OP
MikeyB

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No interest in him? He needs a good home! If anyone has any interest in him let me know, we can work something out.

OP
OP
MikeyB

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.. Still looking for a good home for this guy. Open to offers as well

OP
OP
MikeyB

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Still looking for a good home for him. Make me an offer, gotta get him moved

OP
OP
MikeyB

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.. still trying to find a good home for him :( I'm open to any kind of offer

OP
OP
MikeyB

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did! I ended up having to give him away but he went to a 400 gal tank so I was happy.

axle314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear, I've been trying to locate one for my 200 DD , hard to find a good size, just hard to find period

Bbaz123456

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you found him a good home, since a 200dd would not be a very good one for him. That fish will be 12-14" in less than a year and be way too big for a 200. Not a good choice for that size tank.

OP
OP
MikeyB

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you found him a good home, since a 200dd would not be a very good one for him. That fish will be 12-14" in less than a year and be way too big for a 200. Not a good choice for that size tank.

Me too, it got to the point where i just wanted to get him in a nice big tank. If i could of gotten some cash back for him great, but he needed a bigger home and that's what was most important to me.