OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are so so got a new frag rack coming for display, gonna move the sps stuff to dt im thinking the low flow in fuge the light the Kenya tree may not be best combo.lol

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL. Got some new frags today,dipped glued to rubble and In tank. I noticed I had a dead fire shrimp tonight also. Big bummer because I really like them. Cant find the other one either, may have to get some more. Thinking of getting a cleaner goby

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wish I knew what happened to them. Had one for about 2 years and the other for about a year. They have been fine until a couple days ago I noticed what I thought was a molt then this afternoon I came home to a carcass and can not find the other one anywhere. Thinking about it I changed my alk dose just yesterday, I wonder if I over did it. Went to 5 minute after lights out. WOW that may be what happened. I just changed earlier to more smaller doses but was in a hurry the other day and just did a quick change.

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is true. I talked to a guy at lfs and he also told me it could have gotten stuck in a molt also. Iwish I would have inspected it but was in a hurry.

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one I pulled out was hard so I don't think It was exoskeleton. The one I saw the other day and planned to get after work Im not sure of because It was gone when I got off. I thought the brittle I added was gone until today when I saw It climbing from the highest rock In tank though.lol. You never know In these small pieces of the ocean we have, I think that's what draws me to It so much. That and the challenge to create the best ecosystem we can for these creatures..

Bluelobstor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ok. Yeah I know what you mean. That's why I'm into symbiotic relationships right now, esp. the non common ones as well as the others

Back