WD Tenuis

marke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy selling WD Tenius got the ban stick from here and now only sells on ebay, which he is getting more money there anyway and no trash talkers :)
He grows under T5's and takes pictures under actinic blue LEDs to make it look alot nicer.
I just asked him to sell to me for his advertised price here of $250 because I'm in his waiting list anyway, but he told me I have to bid on ebay instead with all the noobs who jack up the price.
Sounds like the waiting list is meaningless? Why did he get banned from here? Thats hard to do on this outstanding forum! Could be a breach of ethics?

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know him personally. His tank is all led. He may have t5 on his frag set up but I know for a fact this was origionally grown under DIY LED.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He's not banned. He just posted a few minutes ago on his grow out thread.

+1 He's not banned. Not sure how that rumor got started. :noidea:

OP
OP
S

sealbeach1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed that Aquanaut has one of these corals on the SPS grow out challenge. It is vey nice, the pictures are shot with a lot of blue LED.

Aquanaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not banned! And yes the WD was grown under only Led for many years now. I recently put pieces under T-5 and they look incredible.

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome how the vid footage put it to rest its one beautiful coral and its worth the money in my book cause it was grow and colored up in captivity over yrs time , not just one pulled out the ocean snap a pic and two weeks later never to see those colors again cough cough jaw dropper now the only jaws that are dropping are the people who can't believe they spent that much on a bland orangesh acro... except keth he's got the only good looking JD but still not what the og pic looked like

Last edited:

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
^^ I like how you complement Keith and his Jawdropper. Also amazing coral under heavy blue light.

Would defiantly get a piece in future. Actually I am thinking of getting one from CB on Ebay but it looks like it has more glue than acro.

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^ I like how you complement Keith and his Jawdropper. Also amazing coral under heavy blue light.

Would defiantly get a piece in future. Actually I am thinking of getting one from CB on Ebay but it looks like it has more glue than acro.
lol on the more glue than acro that's funny and sad at the same time

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 48 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back