We Give Tanks. To Give Thanks. To Help Kids Live.

paul4140

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously a huge response ! how long should it take to get my WINNING ticket numbers?

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just donated and shared the link on my Facebook! This is my second year, glad to be helping families and a BIG thank you to Reef Savvy for putting this all together! And of course, another thank you to those companies involved in this great raffle!

It feels so good to say I don't care if I win, as a Dad there is nothing that would scare me more than if my son got sick that would require hospitalization, but to know organizations like St. Jude exists, is a light in dark times and is just wonderful.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef Savvy

Reef Savvy

AQUARIUM BUILDERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Paul, it depends could be same day, some times it can take us a couple of days to get to you. The day we emailed our big flyer, over 50 people donated in the first 2 hours, and some donated $500.00, so literally we're emailing hundreds of ticket numbers a day.

Obviously a huge response ! how long should it take to get my WINNING ticket numbers?

OP
OP
Reef Savvy

Reef Savvy

AQUARIUM BUILDERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Electrobes, we feel exactly the same way about St. Jude.

Just donated and shared the link on my Facebook! This is my second year, glad to be helping families and a BIG thank you to Reef Savvy for putting this all together! And of course, another thank you to those companies involved in this great raffle!

It feels so good to say I don't care if I win, as a Dad there is nothing that would scare me more than if my son got sick that would require hospitalization, but to know organizations like St. Jude exists, is a light in dark times and is just wonderful.

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have donated to st jude's for a couple years now. what a great cause! i'm glad to see that you all are in on it as well.

i also wouldn't mind a nice reef savy tank, but it's win / win either way :)

Last edited:

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done! St. Jude is such a great place, I hope you beat your goal

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to make sure I am clear on this. Do I just make a donation on the website from the link above and increments of $10 will go towards a raffle ticket? Or is there suppose to be a link that allows me to buy tickets? I don't see a link for anything except to donate for felix's cause. Thanks.

OP
OP
Reef Savvy

Reef Savvy

AQUARIUM BUILDERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to make sure I am clear on this. Do I just make a donation on the website from the link above and increments of $10 will go towards a raffle ticket? Or is there suppose to be a link that allows me to buy tickets? I don't see a link for anything except to donate for felix's cause. Thanks.

Correct Saltyphish, you buy tickets in the form of donations. We never see any of the money, it goes directly to St. Jude. Once you donate we get a confirmation email, and we then email you your ticket numbers.

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the response. Great way to raise money for a good cause. Donation made!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is amazing. Really stepping it up this year!! way to go Felix and all the supporters/vendors. Reminds me that there are stiil good people in the world! ;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back