WEEK #8 Great Forum Challenge! 1000 points gets you a spot in the drawing!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice line up!!!! If it goes anything like the whole contest db is in lol.... Every week has been #1 besides one time...;)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just did the random drawing one time and got #2.

So Wy Renegade you win this weeks slot.

This next week will be all out the one with the most points wins! Back to the original rules!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. It was just a joke. I don't count on getting qualifiedfor this, but I think its funny that three of you guys have gotten on here. You guys deserve it for making the board wonderful.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prolly because we troll the boards daily and post while we do..... One of us is bound to qualify if we are in it every week.... You guys had a smoking chance last week 4 people only made it.... I was shocked I even bumped it up with a prize for each qualifier....:(

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. It was just a joke. I don't count on getting qualifiedfor this, but I think its funny that three of you guys have gotten on here. You guys deserve it for making the board wonderful.

thanks man- but the comment just makes us look bad- we all volunteer our time on here just trying to help out, and big surprise that we do spend a lot of time on here posting. But if it comes across that we're rigging things, it's just going totally destroy this thing that Rev (and Rev alone!) has set up for the general good of the whole site. Most of the qualifiers this week were't mods, likewise most of the Winners aren't mods either.

Cheers-

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True. Im probably on the boards just as much as anybody, but those first few weeks of posting just killed me and I can't post much anymore. I still post some but I can't get motivated to try again. Haha.

Plus, to be honest, I want people who can't afford stuff to win now, which makes winning so much better. What would I do with a 150DD when I just ordered a 200 DD. Hahaha. Most of my equipment is top end and new, so I want the college.kid with no extra cash to win a nice skimmer or whatever.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I edited the comment so you wouldn't be offended. Sorry guys, it was posted in humor, that's it.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Danke my friend- and it wasn't offended, just...well, looks funny, I'll leave it there.

As for broke college kid, that's me, lol!

Haha. I've been there, trust me. But college was awesome. Its depressing when its over really. I was just as broke as anyone on campus, so its nice to be fortunate to be able to afford anything now. College definitely pays off in the long run.

patent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Wy Renegade!

It was cool to qualify, thanks for the contest. I enjoyed my moment in the sun.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Wy Renegade!! It was nice to be qualified (again) but i still cant crack into a spot...and this weeks rules arent going to help LOL Good luck everyone!!

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, cool! Thank you all, and especially thanks to Rev for offering up a wonderful contest, and to our wonderful sponsors for offering up such awesome prizes! To those who didn't win, hang in there, we got four more weeks to go, and the rules will keep changing. Now go get busy posting LOL, just cause I'm qualifed out doesn't mean I'm gonna stop giving you all a run for your money.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 47 43.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 55 50.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.4%
Back