We're Going to b at Reef-a-Palooza!! What Kinds of Corals do YOU want us to bring?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RAP2012ad1.jpg

Hey everyone, we're excited to be exhibiting on our home turf in Southern California at Reef-a-Palooza 2012, on Saturday-Sunday October 20-21 at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa, CA! We will have a large booth with a lot of great corals from our inventory. We plan on bringing a wide selection of pieces at a variety of price points. Because we want to be YOUR trusted coral source, we'd like to know what kinds of stuff you'd like us to bring: Insane Scolys, low-priced small SPS frags, crazy Chalices, Zoanthids...Let us know, so that we can have the kinds of things that you- our friends and customers- want to see!

At MACNA, we had a really great assortment of items, We have an even bigger booth and will have more choices at RAP! So don't be shy! Tell us what you'd like to see and we'll do our best to make it happen!

IMG_0039-fraggies.jpg

Looking forward to seeing many of you at Reef-a-Palooza!

Regards,

Joe and Scott

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
argh! I won't be here next week so you should bring all your dull and colorless corals to RAP. :)

Seriously tho, I'm sure you will be bringin many SPS but you should also bring some of your truly sick scolys.

I can't believe i'm going to say this, but I'm regretting going to Vegas next weekend!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
argh! I won't be here next week so you should bring all your dull and colorless corals to RAP. :)

Seriously tho, I'm sure you will be bringin many SPS but you should also bring some of your truly sick scolys.

I can't believe i'm going to say this, but I'm regretting going to Vegas next weekend!

Hmm... a "brown and dull Acro sale". Wow, talk about filling an underserved market niche! LOL Actually, good idea about the Scolys..We will probably will bring some. They are obviously more expensive than frags, but a lot of people like 'em! Thanks again for your input! Hope to see you stop on by our facility again soon...perhaps if you win big in Vegas ;)

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you guys have a good one!!

CookieJar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LPS, specifically blastos & acans, non-red ones if you have them, but always open to any cool LPS. Palys too.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LPS, specifically blastos & acans, non-red ones if you have them, but always open to any cool LPS. Palys too.

Thanks for the feedback! We do have some interesting blastos that are not red, so I'm sure we can bring a few. We will definitely bring a nice assortment of LPS corals as well. We have some cool Palys that I'm sure will be popular, so I'll make sure that we have them at the show as well. And of course, maybe a few surprises, too!

Scott

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
_DSC0010-1200.jpg

Hmm...so much to choose from! And this is just a tiny fraction of what we have. Any more suggestions?

Back