Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IT SMELLS LIKE HOT CHEESE AND ROTTING SALAMI OMG
sorry
my french instincts kicked in
how long should I wait to get a new anemone? I'm thinking this time, an rbta or maybe an rfa again
how long should I wait till I get a new nem?

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If so, I would assume perishing. You can place in sump or better, a container with holes and see what direction it goes. As mentioned was possible bacterial infection

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If so, I would assume perishing. You can place in sump or better, a container with holes and see what direction it goes. As mentioned was possible bacterial infection
sorry, im confused about this answer, My question means, can I buy a new anemone now? or should I wait some time, if so, how long?
im asking because my rfa just died and I'm wondering if I can buy a new nem now, or if I should wait

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry, im confused about this answer, My question means, can I buy a new anemone now? or should I wait some time, if so, how long?
im asking because my rfa just died and I'm wondering if I can buy a new nem now, or if I should wait
I would wait to add anything new until after you're finished with your chemiclean treatment and parameters are back to stable

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did water change, check latest post
You're last post in this thread was asking about putting in a new nem. That's what I responded to.

How big was the water change? Are you planning on more? You need to verify stability AFTER the chemiclean is removed

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're last post in this thread was asking about putting in a new nem. That's what I responded to.

How big was the water change? Are you planning on more? You need to verify stability AFTER the chemiclean is removed
oh I meant last thread, sorry, "You need to verify stability AFTER the chemiclean is removed" look at last thread I made

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should wait at least 6 months. Not what you want to hear, I know. But otherwise you run the risk of having another one die in your care.
Focus on those corals you have now, once they are thriving and growing for a couple months straight, then you can get another anemone.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait a year to get a nem, lets the tank mature

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back