What Corals do Heniochus like to eat ?

Fishguy1079

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all so I have what a I like to call a Semi-reef tank(125G). Meaning some live rock/some artificial decoration. I just have LED's so I only keep lower light level corals and inverts of course. Pretty much all I have in there and all I'm pretty much ever planning on keeping in there is Mushrooms, polyps(button and star polyps), and I recently got some pulsing Xenia from my LFS that he grows. In my last reef tank I had a few unconventional choices(small clown trigger, small panther grouper, Copperband BF) and they never seemed to go after these kinds of corals. What are my chances that the Heniochus stay away from these ? There from reef beauties so I know there H. Acuminatus.

Thanks!

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all so I have what a I like to call a Semi-reef tank(125G). Meaning some live rock/some artificial decoration. I just have LED's so I only keep lower light level corals and inverts of course. Pretty much all I have in there and all I'm pretty much ever planning on keeping in there is Mushrooms, polyps(button and star polyps), and I recently got some pulsing Xenia from my LFS that he grows. In my last reef tank I had a few unconventional choices(small clown trigger, small panther grouper, Copperband BF) and they never seemed to go after these kinds of corals. What are my chances that the Heniochus stay away from these ? There from reef beauties so I know there H. Acuminatus.

Thanks!
You should try it out. Worst case is you bring it back to the store.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 101 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back