What is the best piece of equipment you have used and had success with and would you recommend it

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really big fan of my Tunze ozmolator nano. It has been rock solid for going on 2 years (which I know isn't that long, but still)...
Same -- mine's at 2.5 years and the only issue I ever had was self-inflicted when I flooded the external circuit board and fried it.

Roger at Tunze repaired for free and only charged return shipping,,, which I didn't really end up paying for since I bought a spare pump at the same time.

JJT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking forward to hearing people's opinions on this. You can do more than one. But the things that aren't usually what people go for that you have that you would recommend to someone. I worded that in such a complicated way :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
LIFEREEF!
I have their sump, skimmer, media reactors, LifeReefugium, and a calcium reactor all going for 20 years! Their products have not changed in over 35 years. The only things I've had to replace are foams and pumps! If Lifereef made a pump it would be designed once and last forever too!

Last edited:
Back